Sunday, March 3, 2013

Random post

Anybody else aware of the outrageously flirty Kelly Felder pretty boys? ;)

I've been a huge fan of the brand ever since they've just begun to put some of their stuff over at ODEL. Bought a pair of their jeans a good many years ago and had been hooked ever since. It was about a few years back they set up their own store and I must say, apart from the truly attractive gear they flaunt they have a brilliant marketing strategy - Hire the most good looking dudes and get them to flirt with the customers!  And I must say it works! Would the average female customer say no to a gorgeous hunk holding out a dress for them batting their eyelashes while starring soulfully into their eyes? I guess not :D

Although I must say, not every time do they have good attire. Most of the time the store is an absolute bore with nothing really grabbing your attention. But once in a blue moon they have drop-dead gorgeous stuff that you just can't keep your hands off. By that I mean cloths of course :P

Well its been an eventful couple of weeks, a period of revelations, enlightenment, harsh realizations and whatnot. Burst a few bubbles too along the way, which I think is a good thing. Looking back today, its been a good couple of weeks, a period of assessing one's own strengths and weaknesses and thereby achieving liberation. Well, partly. There's still a long way to go.

Yet another working week ahead and plenty of things to do. Novel still lagging behind, not a single word written on it. Something I've recently realized - I have wayyyy too many interests! And 24 hrs a day is just not enough for all of them! A tragedy in its own right indeed :(  

Also I suck at titles. Hence the title "Random post". Sigheth............ :/






No comments: