Saturday, August 13, 2016

Peckish Me on Media!

I can't believe I missed this, but Peckish Me, my beloved baby of a food blog has been featured on Sunday Times and Life Online the past few weeks!

The response has been tremendous. Which also goes to show that I am doing something right. When you put your heart, soul and everything you've got into something and when it blossoms out, the satisfaction you get is indeed indescribable.

Find the Sunday Times article at http://www.sundaytimes.lk/160731/plus/words-flow-from-the-flavour-of-food-for-this-foodie-202660.html

Find the Life Online article at http://life.dailymirror.lk/article/33/entertainment/15859/In-Conversation-With-Jayani-Senanayake

I am about to launch into professional restaurant and hotel reviewing so here's to wishing that it goes down well!

Also, do show this all Sri Lankan food blogger some love by spreading the word. I do my best to concoct easily executable recipes and post it up with a special focus on our local stuff which otherwise go unnoticed by the rest of the world. So here's one Sri Lankan foodie trying to take Sri Lanka out there in to the world. So tell your friends, visit my site, try out my recipes. Also, do 'Like' my Facebook page     and do invite your friends to like it too. Need your support to make it through! 

No comments: