Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rainy day blues....

Alright,here we go,another glorious rambling,courtesy moi for your exclusive reading pleasure :)
It’s been raining the whole night and quite naturally, every time I went within the close proximity of an electrical item,the thunder would roar.Thunder being the simultaneous cry of my parents and the sudden increase in pressure and temperature from lightning producing rapid expansion of the air surrounding and within a bolt of lightning alike(explanation of thunder-courtesy of Wikipedia.com),asking me if I intend on blowing up the whole house,myself,parents,the dogs,that annoying servant of ours from the cinnamon gardens(that’s another story for another day),dogs,geckos,rats,cockroaches and the like.Therefore,needless to say,it has been quite a boring night.I had been trying to read,to write,to sleep,to dance(at the sound of which I was benevolently reminded again that it was lightening outside) When all attempts to entertain myself failed miserably,I switched on the computer(after making sure that my parents are fast asleep of course) and decided to blog.Sigh…..Writing can be such a magnificently forged outlet sometimes.I am a woman suppressed,suppressed within the brick walls of my own house,deprived of the material comforts of TV,Internet and other things that keep me entertained….Sob,sob…..


Sigh….Not in a very good mood really.Feeling sort of…..Well,glum…........ :(


Anyhow,I have decided that I absolutely do not want to grow up.And most of you out there would quite energetically nod their heads with me on this one.Growing up equals responsibilities and that is an equation that I shall never like.I think I just told that to my dad today.And I’m still wondering what was up with that slightly worried expression on his face.


Its raining outside and I can think of a myriad of exquisitely aesthetic(harp),gracefully picturesque(harp),sublimely euphoric(harp) things to say about the rain,but for tonight I shall prefer that warm,scented,candle lit bath,complete with Opeth (Purrrrrfect for rainy weather)which will fix my mood in a jiffy and send me drifting off to that land of harp playing cherubs(I have often wondered what they would look like with electric guitars),soft,feathery clouds and solid gold wine goblets that some of us mortals like to call as heaven.Off I go then!lAdios to the world till I come up with another blog post that makes no sense at all to the world……I love you all :)

No comments: