Friday, April 22, 2011

30000+ views already! Thank you! :)

Well, today Lady Grouchalot officially exceeds it's 3000 view point (in such a short amount of time too) and I want to make this an opportunity to thank all those who take time to visit this blog and read all the crappy nonsensical mumbo-jumbo I write in it (even though it's a tad bit too dramatic sometimes). I want to thank all my Sri Lankan viewers (who are bordering on 1500 by the way) , viewers from the United states, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands, Malaysia, Japan, Australia, Pakistan, India, Iran, Singapore, Germany, France (panting) Russia, Italy and Greece (phew!) HI ALL!!! (waves excitedly) It's such a beautiful feeling when I see half the countries in the world map in my audience list. Although I don't know you all personally, I would like to get to know y'all. So do drop a word from time to time. I would be thrilled to get to know you all :)

A GREAT big hello goes out to my "stalker" friends too. HI!!!! (waves frantically) :D I do have a fairly good idea of who you are and I want to tell you that it's awfully, majorly nice of you to go the extra mile(find my FB/Twitter page, find the links from there) and take the extra trouble to read my blog as regularly as you can. This is one way of getting to know each other I suppose, even though it's unfair on my part that I don't really get to know your whims and fancies about life in general and what you are up to on daily basis. Oh well, at least you read my blog. I really do appreciate it. Thank you :) And please, DO feel free to stalk away!! :D

Well folks, life is not always a bed of roses. If you must know I was having a pretty crappy day today, what with the crappiest of all papers and all (next time, remind me to read the INSTRUCTIONS at the top of the page. Sigh...) And I've been kicking myself royally on my butt the whole day (or half the day) about it. And then I have a nap and have a dream about how everyone I have ever loved betrays and abandons me and I am left alone. And it really is the most horrible of all feelings, being tricked and deceived by the very people who you love with all you've got and I do hope that it doesn't happen to anyone in this world, even to my worst enemy(Hmmm....come to think of it, I don't think that I have any. Enemies I mean). And then getting up with this monstrous headache and wandering around the house aimlessly not really wanting to talk to anyone, I sit down in front of the computer and run across my visitor statistics on Grouchalot and voila! The 3000+ views point stares right at my face and my heart dances for joy. That just made my day me thinks and it's you people who made my day, the you without the faces, the you that I would like very much to get to know. Do drop a message from time to time. Because all of you are very dear to me and close to my heart and I would very much love to give you all a face that I will etch in to my memories and keep aside, an essential tresure for a rainy day. Muchos love to all  :)

4 comments:

Dave said...

Greetings from Australia!

Nims said...

I'm a Sri Lankan living in the USA and I enjoy your blog very much.Keep writing.It makes me smile :)

lady grouch-a-lot said...

Hi Dave and Nims!!! I'm thrilled to meet you both!! Do keep reading.You guys make my day everyday :)

Jack Point said...

Congratulations. Found your line about stalker friends rather amusing.