Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Conquering the ah-choo lands

Lady Grouch is blowing awayyy!! For all you pervy minds out there, its her own nose she's blowing. Geez people, get your heads out of your asses! :P

Seems like all the people in the household are in sniffles these days. Sniffles being an underestimation, its more like colossal, tree-wrenching hurricanes of sneezing fits that blow through the house these days and its all Brother Dearest's fault. Not that ice cream fiestas at midnight had anything to do with it. We are, by birth, champion sneezers, all of us I mean. And The Darling too fits in to this category just perfectly for he too possesses the 670 horse power sneeze that despoils coconut trees of leaves, nuts and everything else despoil-able. Lets just say I've found my partner in sneezes among many other things :D

Haven't touched a book in ages and feeling all guilty about it. Not that I do anything significant about the guilt. Guilt makes me sleepy. If you need procrastination lessons, I'd say come find me. I seem to have mastered the art.

Off to do something productive. Well, at least I'm gonna try. Willing to exchange my nose with someone else for a couple of days by the way, promise I'l take it back when the sneezing ceases to knock the socks off mountains. Not that there are any mountains here where I live. I seem to have been under a gibberish spell lately. Sneezing does that to you I've heard. Well, not really. There I go again. Better get some sleep. Good night boogers and snotty noses! :)  

No comments: