Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Smiles :)

Brother Dearest shall be landing his stinking feet upon the Sri Lankan soil in approximately 5hrs (well, approximately) and I just can't wait!! Well, this is the first time in about a year (?) that I'm seeing his annoying, bossy face and I'm running up the walls too excited to contain myself.He's bringing me chockies n goodies!!!! :D

Yeah well, he should cz I'm his only Sissy Dearest and well, he does pet me a great deal. And I too am awfully fond of him regardless of the occasional pinching, punching, biting and screaming session that often takes place of course. I still remember how we end up fighting and when the parents pitch in to separate us, we two gang up on them and walk off in to the sunset hand in hand, tending to each other's bite and pinch wounds. Awwww....happy times. Sigh............ :)

Its amazing how time had passed since we watched wrestling mania together and attempted to imitate The Undertaker going RIP on the Heart Break-Kid Shawn Michael and me usually ending up with a twisted arm and crying while he tries to appease me with bribes before Mother Dearest could arrive and go Undertaker on us both. We are adults now, well, supposedly. And Mother Dearest is frantically cleaning the house (as if he's going to arrive, run his finger along the furniture and bolt right back to the depths of Australian jungles from where he came from) Its evident that she loves him more that she loves me. She hardly even ever cleans my room! Sigh.... :(

Got the best birthday surprise ever today and I'm feeling all warm and cozy inside. It was quite unexpected really and I got to admit, I was really touched. Four years of sisterhood and here we are today, eating fried chicken and chocolate brownies and getting high on life itself. Its almost a shame that our uni life together shall end in another three months or so. No more crazy laughter that echoes across the halls, no more inside jokes, no more crazy photos. Sigh...........Its just heartbreaking :(

Off to grab a nap before the Brother Dearest hits the place (yes, somewhat like a catastrophic meteoroid) and turns the place upside down. Good night everyone! :)

No comments: