Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Unwind

Just realized that Lady Grouchalot hasn't grouched around in a while.Not that she didn't have things to grouch about really,but simply the fact that she hadn't the TIME to grouch around,being up to the eyebrows (and above)in this phenomenally shitty research that she is supposed to hand in when uni starts.Its nothing short of torture I tell you.

But right now I just prefer to unwind and relax on my own little balcony for a while,put down the weight of the world off my shoulders,swaying to the sounds of Evanescence and Celtic music(quite an odd combination I suppose),letting myself get transported to another time,another place,losing myself in the moment.Ah...this is bliss!

Somethings just struggling to break free within me.It's like this colossal butterfly that has been dormant in me for so long finally wants to break free.Break free,flap its beautiful wings and fly far away.It yearns to be lost in the murky skies right where it belongs.

I shall never tire of writing about the rain.
Rain shall never cease to inspire me.
            

No comments: