Monday, January 24, 2011

Life indeed is funny

Oh no!! :O

Just realized for the first time that today is the last day that I will be seeing my babe-licious poopsickle for the whole of next week!!!! Oh nooooooooooo!!! Unfairrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :(((

Yes,I shall be leaving for Galle mid next week and I shall be gone the whole weekend and since Darling-doodle wont be coming to Galle with me, I shall only get to see him after I come back! That is,if he doesn't find a way to come to Galle at least for one day which I so,very,sincerely hope for *fingers and toes crossed*

Life is just so funny it seems.During the last GLF,the only things I really missed were my huge-ass mug of milk in the morning and my ultra comfy bed which I have all to myself all through the night sans predators who steal my pillows and blankets(coz my bestie-beastie who shared a bed with me last time kept pushing me off the bed,kicking and stealing my blanket all through the night,that little meanass) Last GLF,I was a free flying bird,afraid of nothing and no one,having nothing to miss,nothing to leave behind,nothing to lose.But I guess this time,I shall have a lot more to miss than just my milk and my bed.A WHOLE lot more than that.

Last GLF,we were work partners,the best of friends,the very best that you could ever hope for,the kind that wakes you up at 12 midnight and keeps you up till 5AM talking about this,that and everything and nothing in particular,driving all our friends in to seizures of mental torture in trying to guess what exactly it is that's happening between us while we laugh our equally mischievous heads off at their accusations of concealed love relationships going on behind their backs (because at that time,we hadn't the slightest of such intentions) But this GLF,we are lovers,partners for life(witnesses of "We-knew-it!!!" expressions on friends' faces) and still also the best of best friends who not only share the minutest details in each other's lives but also have become the single most significant characters in each other's life stories.We are no longer work partners though,coz they decided to kick me out once we went public as a couple :( And THAT dear kids,is the story of how they lost their cherished copy writer :P

Well,it's amazing how time flies.Only a couple of days away from one year down the line,we are still here holding each other tight through the many trials,the extra-sucky situations,predators-predatresses,tsunamis,earth quakes,floods,mood swings and exams later,still going strong.Each day is a day of new learning,a day which binds us closer through unrelenting love,understanding,acceptance,brutal honesty that cuts and pricks at times which ultimately results in unsurpassed reliability.No sugar coatings here,no buttered and honeyed words that slip through easily and give you diabetes, cholesterol and other unmentioned stuff.Seems like by now we both have come to realize the sort of psycho-monstrous creatures that we are dealing with and eventually come to accept the fact that we are the only individuals on this planet who are capable of both taming each other's inner demons(believe me,they exist) or either igniting them in such a way that is both frightening and both passionately stimulating as well.Best of both worlds,wouldn't you say?

And whoever would have thought.The two crazy-ass fire spirits who used to swear on lifelong celibacy,who cared about nothing else but the freedom of mind and spirit,who laughed off all bonds, shrugged off responsibility and relationships,gagged at the sight of lovey-dovey couples,finally bound together,to fly,to soar up high,to reach in to the sublime together as one? Life indeed has its own funny ways.Which indeed,is a VERY good thing :)))

No comments: