Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Microscopic things and the launch of my official complain campaign against Dialog TV

Nod if you've got that one(two,three,four,five,etc...) pair of microscopic shorts that you knew you wouldn't be able to wear,but bought it anyway just because it looked really good on you or simply because you felt that you needed to be more daring and do something outrageous or just because you felt that you deserved that gorgeous thang.Nod if you've still got it neatly folded(or all balled up and thrown in to the mass tumble of cloths) still unworn,open up the closet from time to time only to look at it and sigh,maybe put it on,twirl in front of the mirror,fold it and place it back (or ball it up and toss it back) to a corner of the closet where you had previously found it.Nod if you've got that one(two,three,four,five,etc...) pair of microscopic mini skirts that your mother positively gasps at,at which your father clears his throat,which your servant just gawks at and which your dog just....ignores.They've seen you in your nappies(they've seen you without your nappies for God's sake),so I don't understand what's so terribly scandalous about wearing something that is slightly longer.

Let's face it,we've all had our scandalicious outfits in our times,even our parents who now critically raise their eyebrows at anything that is less than below the knees.I've even seen photographs of Mother Dearest in the skimpiest of outfits,smiling angelically for the camera as if she had never deprived her only daughter from the same clothing privileges she enjoyed as a young woman herself.Therefore,I filed this case against my mother on behalf of my poor,hapless cloths,and used these photographs as evidence for my case(which oh-so-mysteriously disappeared shortly afterwards), Mother Dearest Vs My poor shorts.I suspect gross foul play where the evidence had been unabashedly tampered with by an unrelenting hand.And then,tempering with the evidence is yet again another crime that should be dealt with separately and with the due weight of the matter.In any case,I lost my case due to the lack of evidence and pure,heartless thuggery.I know the culprit who messed with the evidence though.I saw her smiling slyly,casting smug looks at Father Dearest The Honorable Judge which led me to suspect that the judge too had been unashamedly bribed.But since a suspect is always innocent until proven guilty,I decided to rest my case(which was once again out of sheer helplessness of living in a society where even the judges fall victim to the vile criminals on the prowl) *sob sob*

That aside,I have decided to launch my official hatred campaign against Dialog from now on.DTV positively sucks.Well,it didn't use to suck before,but ever since a week or so,it has been constantly interrupted and by now,it has completely failed.We have tried everything,we have lodged multiple complaints,we have tried tweeting about it @ Dialog Axiata but so far,not a squeak from that end.Lodge a complaint,talk to a customer care executive and all that they could say is that they cannot help us because(a looooooooong list of excuses,technical mumbo jumbo and all that blah)and this list of excuses has been extending itself to the eternity and beyond ever since last week when the problems first started.Well,I'm the sort of person who has fervently practiced patience and is quite capable of putting up with almost anything and who complains only when things get absolutely unbearable because we are all human after all and we are entitled to our own share of mistakes in our life time.But when those mistakes get way out of hand and beyond and if one doesn't even care to understand nor care to apologize for the inconvenience caused to the others for those mistakes,patience gets a little tired of being walked all over and starts protesting(It might even become murderous,you never know)Therefore,I am fully and completely entitled to a complaining extravaganza after a whole one and half week of no TV.What does a girl have to do to watch some TV around here eh?

Anyways,I'm done complaining and getting quite sick of it now.Might as well go and do something productive than sit around complain to a herd of deaf elephants.So off I go! Have a good day everyone! :)

No comments: