Saturday, February 5, 2011

Random nonsense upon God-know-what

Its that time of the month again....Sigh

And no,I'm not talking about my menstrual cycle by any chance.

Its that time of the month where you feel a little off(checking the night sky for any sightings of the full moon) and go about the place saying weird things to random people,doing absurd stuff ( I just had the weirdest conversation with our Domestic person about the virtues of keeping your toe nails clean which included eating with your toes when both your hands are occupied) making absolutely no sense at all even to yourself.Its that time of the month when you are absolutely choked up with work that you sit around doing nothing,worrying if you'l ever be able to finish it all in time.Its that time of the year when at the moment you start doing something and you are immediately and at the speed of light,travelling towards the land of heavy,massive nods but when you actually hit the bed you cannot sleep because nightmares of assignments and a colossal dissertation assaulting you with knives,nun-chucks and other frightful deadly devices and instruments scares the shit,as well as the living day lights out of you,that you end up neither sleeping nor doing anything productive.

I want to get some bells for my ankles,you know the sort that Bharatha-natyam dancers wear....Those jiggly wiggly stuff that make this sort of glass-shattering,marble-falling sound when you move.Not the thin anklet type mind you,I want the thick,heavy ones with like a gazillion of tiny,tiny bells attached that you have to actually tie on to your ankles when you dance.I've always wanted one of those so that I could run about the house waking up the whole household when they are sleeping.Or I could just ching-a-ling them together when I'm bored and sitting,starring listlessly like this.I could even wear them when I go out,making this kashing-kishing sound when I walk.Nice noh? :)

I've heard that you could actually get high on chocolate.I have never actually tried it ( I suspect that super colossal amounts of chocolate might be involved,at the time of which I'm through,I shall end up neither high nor half way to the la-la land but fully sober,sick to the stomach and puking) But if that is possible,I believe that it could actually be the best way to get high (there's always the danger of dying with diabetes soon afterwards of course) But I prefer dying with diabetes rather than sans my kidneys and liver ( That is choosing chocolate over alcohol of course)Just think how disappointed the medical students will be( I am planning on donating my body and everything else donate-able after I die) when they cut open my body and not finding a liver nor kidneys there.I couldn't do that to them,oh no.I couldn't watch their hopeful young faces droop with disappointment,a scandal indeed that would be.Never mind the fact that I'm dead.I shall hover above them and watch them cut open my body,pull out the intestines and all.I shall finally get to see what my insides look like.Oh joy!

Another fascinating fact that I have come across just recently,women are said to be able to substitute chocolate for sex.Fascinating phenomenon that is.No wonder so many suffer from obesity these days.And I have also noticed that women grow more and more should I say,flourishing after marriage.If it is the lack of sex or the abundance of chocolate,I shall never know.

If that indeed IS the case,is it wise to present a girl (that you intend to get in to bed someday) with a box of chocolates for valentines day(or any other day for that matter)? Will it be taken as a solid promise of no-great-sex-for-life that you make at the very threshold of a relationship? Or the girl might simply walk away,choosing the chocolate over the dude for all you know.Food (or should I say chocolate) for thought,eh dudes? (sorry if I scared y'all.Tee hee :D )

Thank God I was never offered chocolates as a gift.Hi hi..... :P

Yes,I do realize that I have rambled away in an absurdly nonsensical manner for quite a while now.There is,however,no real method to my madness.SHOULD there be a method to madness? Would it be called madness if ever there WAS a method to it? I don't know (neither do I care)

It's cold again.Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I wonder if the higher educational system of this country take laziness sprung out of sudden climatic changes in the environment (or the impending apocalypse) as a valid excuse for not completing one's assignments and dissertations on time.I sure hope so because if this weather oh-so-inconsiderably decides to continue,I shall end up doing nothing for the rest of the year.

Time for me to wrap things up before I go on rambling again and concentrate on some work for a change.Feeling rather abandoned.Oh well.........Wishing that everybody else feels so God damned lazy as well so that we shall be able to lie(walk,sit,stand on head) around in mutual sloth (haha! yes,I am mean) Gwoooooooooooooood night everyone! Happy lazing around! :)

No comments: