Thursday, February 10, 2011

Your grouchy rumble daily

Woke up with this phenomenal shit-a-thon of a headache this morning and been wondering why all this time(coz I rarely get headaches) when I suddenly remembered(just a moment ago)that I had been feeling quite vomitish last night(again).I might be coming down with something.Ah fudgester......

Been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo for a very long time and finally,I'm quite resolved to get it done ASAP.What has been holding me back all this time is the absolutely horrendified,why-did-we-raise-this-child-to-turn-up-like-this *gasp* *gasp* look on my parent's face at the slightest mention of a tattoo but this time,I plan on covering their faces with paper bags with pwetty lil smileys painted on them,break the news (my usual way of getting things done-NEVER asking for their permission) run out of the house before they can catch me and get it done and over with.Whether they will take me in to the house with the tattoo or not is a different matter altogether,but I shall deal with that later.

I'm juggling several ideas for a tattoo in my head which I shall not reveal just yet because I want it to be a surprise.Either way,I want it to be something that means something to me and something that I shall not get tired of within a few years.

I'm not getting a tattoo to show off or to appear tough(like many do) and I'l probably get it done somewhere on the body that will not be revealed much.Why get a tattoo if you don't want people to see it,so many people asked.Well,like I said,I'm not getting it to show off.It's just the feeling that I want to get,to KNOW that I have a tattoo somewhere that no one can see but me and to know that it is real and that it exists.It'l be MY gift to MY body which I shall be quite proud of :)

Just discovered the wondrously stupendous effect of Center shock on a perpetually sleepy mind.Honestly,it works miracles when you are shamelessly nodding off and is already half way there to the la la land.Just pop one in the mouth and experience the change taking place in the sleepy depths of your hollow dormant minds.Whoever discovered Center shock deserves a medal from all of us too-sleepy-to-work folk out there.Should pop a couple in the purse when I'm headed for law classes next.Should see if it has the same effect on the Sri Lankan constitution :)

Should get off my bum and start writing that thesis proposal which is due tomorrow.Feeling quite downtrodden,downright rotten,abandoned,confused,hurt and therefore,sad to do anything right now.Sometimes I wonder if I expect too much,sometimes I wonder if I don't,sometimes I wonder why I don't care about myself as much as I care about others and as much as I should.Sigh......Life is always so full of shitty revelations,discoveries and breakthroughs that it's not even funny.It's sort of hard getting to know that nobody really gives a rat's ass,specially people who you thought did and respected them for that.I know for a fact that all these horrendous experiences,ultra sucky comparative studies,a monolithic dissertation that hangs over our heads like a rock that will fall and crush us all and leave us,guts spilled out like crushed cockroaches under slippered feet,exams,bad moods,assignments,fits and starters later,I shall end up embittered,angry,depressed,suicidal and ultra cynical,hating the whole world just for making its daily routines around the sun.

I'm done complaining,I'm done whining.Good night everyone.

No comments: